V10 and free 200GB card, spare battery, and charging cradle (Update: Some Arriving!)

Will_T

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
LG seems to really be getting them out now. Got notification of approval a few days ago. Today got notification of shipping. 482XX

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Just to clarify, This SD card is just a regular SD card like what you'll buy let's say on Amazon, Best Buy etc. SanDisk and LG just made a nice deal and they decided to Brand LG on the SD Card as well, This SD card will work on any device like Computer Phones (Currently LG G4 and LG V10) that supports cards over 128GB

Posted via the Android Central App on my LG V10

gibbga

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I've got to stop reading this thread. Happy for y'all receiving them now, but I'm all the way back at 128,xxx! I'll just sit here and twiddle my thumbs while I wait.

jefmoody

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I submitted on 11/14/2015 and now it is 11/25/2015; however, my status remains "Submitted".
I hope they get on the ball as it is the reason I bought this phone now and did not wait.

AZ8821

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
I submitted on 11/14/2015 and now it is 11/25/2015; however, my status remains "Submitted".
I hope they get on the ball as it is the reason I bought this phone now and did not wait.

I submitted on 11/6 and it shipped on 11/23. So it took about 17 days to ship. Hopefully yours will ship soon!

Andrew Bonner

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I have a weird question. The batteries in this promotion are shipped loose. I remember back when I got my free Samsung Battery for my Note 3, it came with a plastic case to protect it. I got on Amazon, and it appears that the LG batteries they sell on there come with the same kind of case. So, what can I do to get this cheap little plastic case for myself? I often throw my spare battery in my back pocket when I'm on the go and I've tested this LG battery...if I sit on it a few times, it will be toast.

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I have a weird question. The batteries in this promotion are shipped loose. I remember back when I got my free Samsung Battery for my Note 3, it came with a plastic case to protect it. I got on Amazon, and it appears that the LG batteries they sell on there come with the same kind of case. So, what can I do to get this cheap little plastic case for myself? I often throw my spare battery in my back pocket when I'm on the go and I've tested this LG battery...if I sit on it a few times, it will be toast.

It comes in a small plastic bag

Posted via the Android Central App on my LG V10

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Mine is 94942. Purchased and submitted 11/13/2015 and still sits there saying submitted. I'm wondering if the numbers even mean anything. Maybe a different series was used for different carriers?

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: V10 and free 200GB card, spare battery, and charging cradle

I'm awaiting my shipping notice patiently. So here's the question, who is carrying the blue ones? The say they come in blue, but all T-Mo had when I got mine was black. I've not seen anyone carrying the blue.

AT&T has a light blue one. It's the one I bought. Nice looking color. Nice enough that it makes me want a clear cover so it stays visible. Heard that a lot of covers break fingerprint scanning so waiting to see what happens with all that.

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Re: V10 and free 200GB card, spare battery, and charging cradle

AT&T has a light blue one. It's the one I bought. Nice looking color. Nice enough that it makes me want a clear cover so it stays visible. Heard that a lot of covers break fingerprint scanning so waiting to see what happens with all that.

AT&T published an update for the V10 that fixes the fingerprint scanner. As far as I know it is the only carrier that has out the fix so far. So be they published the fix,mine has worked flawlessly with a case on.

Posted via the Android Central App with my two thumbs.