Two questions. Shipping time and availability

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey, was wondering if anyone had any knowledge or opinions on a couple questions. 1) If I upgrade through T-Mobile, it says the cheapest shipping is like 3-5 business days. Does that mean I wouldn't get it until next week essentially? And 2) Does anyone get the impression the V10 will sell out quickly in stores? I know the Note series the past couple years was hard to get on launch day, but I don't know how popular LG phones are, in general. Do they generally sell out quickly or can I safely wait til Friday and not have to pay shipping and wait an additional week?

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
1. Most likely yes. Since they will be in stores Friday you are probably better off going to the store.

2. I doubt store availability will be an issue. Tmo is hyping this with marginal enthusiasm which leads me to think they will have plenty in store.

Posted via the Android Central App

stan23

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I think the G4 had much more hype and it was not sold out at all. I will buy this at my local T-mobile store come friday. The lady I talked to said make sure I come in before 5pm (not because they think the phone will be sold out) but because it will just be busier then.

My only question is what colors T-mobile will have.

Duffin

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
Great, thanks. I just remember the Note 4 didn't have more hype than the Note 3, but it was sold out so quick.

As for colors, TMo is only getting black, unfortunately. If you go to their website, they only have the black one available to pre-order and other articles have said it'll only get black.

stan23

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Awesome, thanks for the confirmation. I got my n4 on launch day and there were people waiting in line before the store opened for the phone. I've never seen an LG phone get that kind of attention.

Mahmoud52

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Hey, was wondering if anyone had any knowledge or opinions on a couple questions. 1) If I upgrade through T-Mobile, it says the cheapest shipping is like 3-5 business days. Does that mean I wouldn't get it until next week essentially? And 2) Does anyone get the impression the V10 will sell out quickly in stores? I know the Note series the past couple years was hard to get on launch day, but I don't know how popular LG phones are, in general. Do they generally sell out quickly or can I safely wait til Friday and not have to pay shipping and wait an additional week?

I ordered my lg v10 from tmobile website yesterday paid $26 to overnight the phone it was here today around 2 pm I didn't see the point waiting 3-4 business days when I knew the phone will be available in stores on Friday but to be honest I didn't want to take the chance and be out of the phone in case they didn't have in store so this is why I paid the overnight price lol I waited a few months ago for the note 5 at the store and that took a while and wasn't sure if it was in stores at the time and yes Alot of hype is over exaggerated 😂

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX