how is the build quality of the v10?

amr ashraf mostafa

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
How is the build quality of the v10? Can it be bent easily due to the tallness of the phone?
Does the back cover snap tightly on the phone or have some creeking sound if pressed at the corners?
İs there any lag in the phone software?
İ am confused between the v10 and the nexus 6p?

Posted via the Android Central App

sublimegolf

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Feels very solid...definitely a well built phone. My only complaint is the wobbly and spongy home button. Not sure if it's just my phone...

V10isawesome

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
I think the phone build is awesome. The home button isn't an issue for me. I upgraded from a Note 4. Yes upgraded. The camera of this phone is phenomenal. Worth the upgrade by itself. This thing can take excellent pictures in practically any light setting and give you great quality in manual mode because you can adjust the ISO and shutter speed. It also feels thinner than the my Note 4 did.

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
The build quality is phenomenal. The steel on the sides feels indestructible. The rubber back plate feels perfectly flush with the steel sides. I too have a squishy home button/fingerprint scanner, but like he said it's not that big of a deal.

Some people have said they have sluggish software, but for me the phone has been lightning fast. I came from the G4 and the V10 feels like an upgrade in every way which is crazy to say because it has the same innards.

sofryj

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The build quality is top notch.....this phone is sexy, sleek, and solid. I agonized over what phone to get, and I'm 100% grateful I went with the V10. There is zero lag......this thing is blazing fast.

Biggnaa20

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I think the build quality is excellent except for the power button. It's kinda loose feeling as some of the other posters mentioned. It doesn't feel "bad" but it's a big difference from my G3 and is worth mentioning.

Besides that, the V10 is solid.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I think the phone build is awesome. The home button isn't an issue for me. I upgraded from a Note 4. Yes upgraded. The camera of this phone is phenomenal. Worth the upgrade by itself. This thing can take excellent pictures in practically any light setting and give you great quality in manual mode because you can adjust the ISO and shutter speed. It also feels thinner than the my Note 4 did.

I agree. I came from a note 4 also! Slightly less battery life, but everything else is grrreat!

way2broke

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
The one thing I can is that the LG V10 feels ridiculously wonderful in my hand... A large screen that actually fits. Solid, no creaks, just solid!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante