Seems like the V10 camera isn't at good at the G4 or Note 5

Jdt0109

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I just got this phone saturday and it seems to me like the camera isnt as good as the G4 or note 5. Is it possible my camera is messed up? Do i need to change a setting? Please help me out. I do like the V10 but camera is important to me

sjgoten6

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't see anything really different than the Note 5. The note 5 had super amoled (which to me is nicer than LCD) and your photos may look different but when I look at them in a regular PC monitor I don't see much of a difference. Both take stellar photos.

Posted via the Android Central App

SCXR

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
The rear camera is the same one in the G4. It's an excellent camera and on par with the Note 5 and latest S6 phones.

What are your current settings?

Posted via the Android Central App

V10isawesome

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
You gotta be kidding me the camera doesn't seem as good. You must not know how to use manual mode. Do this. Try turning off the lights in the living room in the day time and take a picture in auto mode. Then take another picture in manual mode adusting the ISO levels and Shutter speed. You tell me if the Note 5 could take shots like that. I'll tell you right now it couldn't do that because you can't adjust all the settings on that phone like the V10. You just need to play with the phone more. You've only had it a couple days and now you're an expert giving lame reviews.

Jdt0109

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I remember when i got the G4 I was immediately impressed with the camera. Blown away almost. With the V10 its like it doesnt have the sharpness like the g4 did. I am no expert in photos so I am clueless on changing all these settings. Things just look a little blurry I guess youd say. Not sharp and perfect like the G4

sergiu.m

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
You gotta be kidding me the camera doesn't seem as good. You must not know how to use manual mode. Do this. Try turning off the lights in the living room in the day time and take a picture in auto mode. Then take another picture in manual mode adusting the ISO levels and Shutter speed. You tell me if the Note 5 could take shots like that. I'll tell you right now it couldn't do that because you can't adjust all the settings on that phone like the V10. You just need to play with the phone more. You've only had it a couple days and now you're an expert giving lame reviews.
Actually you can mate

sofryj

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Make sure the camera lens and the laser lens are both clean.....perhaps it just has a little production line crud on the lens. If it's still ****ty, see about warrantying it out.....you should have no complaints about the camera on this phone. It's really pretty phenomenal.

MittenSportsFan

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
The G4 and Note 5 are very good cameras.
The V10 is essentially the same camera as the G4 but with a lot more manual control and added features.
Most objective reviews have placed the V10 as one of the top cell phone cameras available on the market.

GSM arena does a great review and provides a lot of detail (maybe more than you need based on your comments).
"The LG G4 camera was among the best and the V10 uses basically the same hardware. "
"The image quality is highly impressive, basically identical to the great LG G4. Photos are rich in detail, with little noise to get in the way and strong, artificial sharpening. "
Here is link to full review:LG V10 review: Screen play - GSMArena.com
Clean the lens and take a few more pictures.
If they are still blurry take the phone back and get a replacement.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX