Good Tempered Glass Screen Protector

ironkhalid

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
True,
But I'm paranoid and hate finger prints, at least with the screen protector I can clean with substances, and if it happens to damage the screen - it's only on the screen protector

Posted via the Android Central App

Ed_Grohl

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Amazon has one in stock Saturday 11/7 from Super Shieldz. Looks like a winner. (Can't post a link because I have less than 10 posts). I did a Google search for "LG V10 screen protector" and it was the first result.

Last edited:

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Amazon has one in stock tomorrow 11/7 from Super Shieldz. Looks like a winner. (Can't post a link because I have less than 10 posts). I did a Google search for "LG V10 screen protector" and it was the first result.

I have this one on my V10 and it does work well and goes on easily. Like it so much I ordered some for my son's S6. He cracked his screen protector.

Posted via the Android Central App with my LG V10

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Amazon has one in stock tomorrow 11/7 from Super Shieldz. Looks like a winner. (Can't post a link because I have less than 10 posts). I did a Google search for "LG V10 screen protector" and it was the first result.

Are you talking about this?

LG V10 Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Supershieldz® Ballistics Glass 0.3mm 9H Hardness Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, Bubble Free -Crystal Clear - Retail Packaging https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0161ZH7M...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4807252

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I have this one on my V10 and it does work well and goes on easily. Like it so much I ordered some for my son's S6. He cracked his screen protector.

Posted via the Android Central App with my LG V10

Are you talking about this???

LG V10 Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Supershieldz® Ballistics Glass 0.3mm 9H Hardness Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, Bubble Free -Crystal Clear - Retail Packaging https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0161ZH7M...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4807254

tpick002

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
That is the one I got for my phone! Super easy to install and no negative effect to the response time of the screen.

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered the Spigen glas.tr slim direct from Spigen. Last time I used a screen protector was on my old iPhone 4. I like this phone a lot and want to protect the screen from scratches.

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
This one I dont trust! It's not even available yet and has already lots of Reviews and all of them are fake meaning they got supposedly a free or discounted price for a "honest" review! That's BS

They are out of stock till the 11th. I recieved mine a few days ago. It's good quality

Vizi

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I've been using the screen protector from Verizon since I purchased the phone 2 weeks ago. Excellent fit, and, even though it covers the front facing cameras, I see no ill effects from this. And screen response it's perfect. Also, there seems to be a coating to keep fingerprints to a minimum.