tpick002

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
What apps are you using on your phone? More like I am looking for some apps I've never heard of before...

Posted via the Android Central App

Chondog

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Here are my go to apps. These are the first ones I install on any phone......

Waze navigation app that integrates social aspects. I have a 45 mile commute everyday and could not get by without this app. It's saved me more than once in speeding tickets.

Stitcher Radio podcast app --- since I have a long commute, I listen to podcasts a lot!

Slacker Radio -- very underrated streaming radio app. It has one of the largest collections and their playlists don't repeat songs as much as Pandora and others. Again....very underrated.

Password Book is an excellent password keeper and it's fully integrated with Dropbox. I use it all the time as I change my passwords quite a bit.

Wunderlist --- the best to-do project management style app out there in my opinion. Cross platform and constantly in sync with every device. fantastic app!

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Most of my stuff is practical, but, here are a couple of my favorites when I want to be entertained:

1. Prune....it's a game, very easy to play and once you start you won't be able to stop. Currently $3.99 and worth it!

2. Any Zen pinball game. I think you get 1 free table to checkout.

3. Google Play Books - Comic Books. There are generally some free ones available, for your creative side and to keep the kid in you alive!

Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy