Simple settings

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys I just got the V10 on Saturday. Two quick questions: after the initial setup of the second screen ,which is awesome by the way, how do you go back into the second screen settings late on to change your favorite apps? And how do you do a screen shot?

jd4d

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
To change your favorite apps just hold one of the icons as if you would if you're doing it in the regular home screen and just remove it. Then to add one just take your favorite out and pull it up there. As for your second question you hold the volume down and the power button to take a screenshot. Hope this helps.

Posted via the Android Central App

mtjoy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
You can also take a screenshot by adding the Capture+ button to your Home Screen Buttons.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
To change your favorite apps just hold one of the icons as if you would if you're doing it in the regular home screen and just remove it. Then to add one just take your favorite out and pull it up there. As for your second question you hold the volume down and the power button to take a screenshot. Hope this helps.

Thanks. And I see the problem now. I was using Arrow Launcher which disabled me from removing apps from the favorites screen. As soon as I switched back to the regular home setup, the option to remove apps was there.

Last edited:

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
You can also take a screenshot by adding the Capture+ button to your Home Screen Buttons.

Thank you for your help. I have not been able to do the volume and power button since they're both on the back. It's just harder to me like that.

MsGadget13

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I really like the capture button! I added to the bottom home row and moved my "back" button. That was the only thing I didn't like about this phone and someone on here told me how to fix it!