Any solid evidence LG will produce a wireless charging back for the V10?

tion45

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
I've seen a couple articles talking about one and I thought i saw a picture of a prototype. Can't remember where though

Posted via the Android Central App

tion45

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
I didn't mind though. Honestly I don't have any wireless chargers at this point in time but maybe in the next year or two this would be something to invest in

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered this. It may or may not be the official LG wireless back, but if you look closely at the photos it certainly looks like it. I ordered the blue one. It's coming from China, so it's going to be probably 2 weeks till delivery.

CLICK HERE

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered this. It may or may not be the official LG wireless back, but if you look closely at the photos it certainly looks like it. I ordered the blue one. It's coming from China, so it's going to be probably 2 weeks till delivery.

CLICK HERE

Looks like a high quality knock off to me. On the LG back there is a faint V10 marking. Does look very convincing, who knows, could be coming from the same factory that is making the back for LG.

Posted via the Android Central App with my LG V10

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
The Chinese charging case has material listed as rigid plastic. I would want someone to verify it is the soft rubbery back like the V10. Until then I guess I will wait for LG's official back.

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
The Chinese charging case has material listed as rigid plastic. I would want someone to verify it is the soft rubbery back like the V10. Until then I guess I will wait for LG's official back.

I figure for $20 I was willing to take the gamble. In fact, I bought something very similar back when I owned a G4. It was a leather replacement back for cheaper then the OEM though it looked identical in the photos. I rolled the dice, and it ended up being an OEM (or else an extremely good clone of the LG4 leather backs). Who knows if it was something that fell of the truck in China or what (that's up to the South Koreans to worry about).

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site

CLICK HERE

Update us when you get it! Very interested!

QMaverick

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Not to revive an old-ish thread, but I've found this:
Amazon.com: Genuine OEM Original LG Black NFC + Qi Wireless Charging Battery Back Door Cover Case Lid Housing CPR-120 For LG V10 Phone: Cell Phones & Accessories

I'm thinking that, somehow, some vendors got a hold of some sort of pre-release accessory that LG made. I'm not paying $80 for it, and will wait until it officially launches, but it seems a solid piece of evidence that the back cover is FINALLY coming.

Here's what I don't get: LG doesn't sell ANY accessories for the v10. It's annoying.

QMaverick

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hah! So it's the real deal? Fits fine, and feels like the standard cover? Did you pay $80, or did you find it cheaper. More importantly, why the crap hasn't LG released this in their own stores! Get on them! :)

(that last bit was snark, for the record)

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I paid $79.00 plus shipping. :-\
The wording on the back of the package is questionable but I believe that it is 100% authentic and works perfect.

Top quality product, perfect fit, finish and functionally.

Best Buy has it for $59.00 but it's not available yet.

Last edited:

km04

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I paid $79.00 plus shipping. :-\
The wording on the back of the package is questionable but I believe that it is 100% authentic and works perfect.

Top quality product, perfect fit, finish and functionally.

Best Buy has it for $59.00 but it's not available yet.

Sorry to revive an old thread but, how is this back working for you?

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site