Do all V10's have that light bleed on the second screen?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Both the display's at the Verizon store have this problem. :'(
Does every V10 suffer from upper left hand corner light bleed on the second screen?

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure you can really call it light bleed. Both the main and secondary screen are not AMOLED screens so you're not going to have perfect black when the screen is on. So in full darkness, the secondary screen (even when dimmed out) shows a very slight glow in it's black background. It's just the way LCD's are.

jlamb30

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Mine and my wife's do, but you can only see it in total darkness. It doesn't bother me, because in total darkness, I'm asleep.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Of course, it's not a second screen; the entire panel is one big screen. It's just a matter of lighting up only that portion of the big screen.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
My first unit from T-Mobile did. My new one from VZW is perfect.

Posted via the Android Central App

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Mine has a little light bleed but I prefer light bleed over the myriad of problems most others are facing with their V10's which some I probably have yet to encounter.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Only time I even see it is in pitch black when my eyes are completely dilated open for the dark. But even then its not anything worth mentioning.

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure mine does, but I haven't taken the time to look for it. Also I'm not sure exactly what form of light bleed everyone is talking about.

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure mine does, but I haven't taken the time to look for it. Also I'm not sure exactly what form of light bleed everyone is talking about.

Most cases including mine show that the light bleed is apparent from the left side of the second screen where it stops at the dual front camera setup. The amount of bleed varies between each individual V10

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2