Choppy Bluetooth Connection!

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I have contacted a LG Tone Pro HBS-800 and its very choppy like on and off like crazy which makes the phone stuck as well so i bought a new expansive Bluetooth the Jaybird X2 cuz that Bluetooth is few years old so i figured maybe that's the issue till i connected the X2 to my V10 to find out that the same exact problem exists with the X2 as well making it a clear connection problem with the LG V10!

Anybody having this problem?
Or does anybody know how to fix this annoying issue?

Posted via the Android Central App on my LG V10

mrgiven

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I have an issue with Bluetooth randomly disconnecting and immediately connecting back to my truck and my headset.

Problem was much worse on Galaxy S5 & S6 so I think it's Lollipop more than the devices.

Mickfl

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I had a few issues with my truck but after re adding my phone it's solid now.

Posted via the Android Central App

waldolake

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I've had similar problems on my first V10. It seemed to improve the closer it was to the phone. One or two feet away seemed to cause the problem.

The 2nd one has not showed the same issue.

Waldo Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

sofryj

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Bluetooth is really a troubled standard, but very convenient. I occasionally get the choppiness you refer to....as I have on every phone I've used it on. If I reboot, it usually goes away. Some connections seem more troublesome than others. I have a cheap bluetooth interface in my car that acts up a lot, but the speaker on my desk has never given me problems. That said, it's usually the transmitting device (phone) that needs to be adjusted. Like in my car, I can unplug and reset the receiver all I want, but until I reboot my phone, the problem persists. Bluetooth really has it's issues, on any OS, computer, or whatever.....but it is very convenient and fairly energy efficient (newer generations)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca