messaging apps

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I have the v10 on verizon, I noticed when I go into default messaging app tab and change it to either hangouts or messaging. I go back into my texts and it asks me do I want to back to messaging + and it doesn't let type or send any messages. Anybody know why this happens and why is there a option for these messaging apps of they don't work. Sidenote ( does anybody known how to change the size of the font on texts , can't find it anywhere.

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Which messaging app do you have set as your default? You can only use one. To increase the size, I'm using messaging+ you do the finger pinch out and it increases the size. Also you can go into messaging+ settings and increase size for a permanent fix.

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I figured out how to adjust the font , the pinch wasn't allow to change the size. I'm using message + but when I change to either message or hangouts. When I go back to my texts it won't let me type or send texts until I switch it back to message+

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
That's right. Cause the other one is you default. You can't switch back and forth, you have to pick only one messaging default. That is the one that will be able to type and send texts. IE: I have textra and messaging+. If I pick Textra as default I can't type or send using messaging+ and vice versa. So, If you do switch you would have to keep switching default messaging apps.