Speaker getting better with use?

Vizi

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is possible, but, it seems that the speaker is actually getting better the more I use it. Is this possible? Anyone else feel this is happening? Or am I imagining this?

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is possible, but, it seems that the speaker is actually getting better the more I use it. Is this possible? Anyone else feel this is happening? Or am I imagining this?

Lol I wish it seemed better for me. I definitely had a louder speaker on my note 4. I love this phone but do miss my louder speaker

Posted via the Android Central App

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I came from the HTC M8 which had the Boomsound. I stuck with HTC for so long because u am hard if hearing and could actually hear the Ringer and notifications with it. Part of my fear with moving to the V10 was that I would none able to hear the sounds from the single speaker. But to my surprise I can hear it just fine and is loud if not as loud as the M8. (That's just my opinion)

I am starting to wonder with those mentioning issues with speaker loudness being just a few devices that have an actual speaker problem.

Posted via the Android Central App with my two thumbs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech