Robin's LG V10 Thread

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Well with all the issues people are having and I have been as well... I'm looking to jump ship before the 14 days expire. Still investigating the phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

jmanches42

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: LG v10 looks good especially the camera quality

Well with all the issues people are having and I have been as well... I'm looking to jump ship before the 14 days expire. Still investigating the phone.

Didn't you already make this post with some slightly different verbiage? Return it quick!

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: LG v10 looks good especially the camera quality

Didn't you already make this post with some slightly different verbiage? Return it quick!

Yeah I did and why the snide remark.. I am still within the time to return it and still looking at all options.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: I'm new here just got the V10

Welcome! There's a lot of great resources here if you have questions. Enjoy your new phone

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: I'm new here just got the V10

I had to stop at best buy this weekend so I checked out the V10.

Liked most everything about it but it did feel a bit heavy.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: the 2nd screen is amazing

I thought it looked like a bit of a niche thing.

I was surprised how nifty it felt when I checked it out this weekend.

AZ8821

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site

I love the second screen! I can see the date, time, battery level, weather.....notifications if I missed a call, or have an email, text or voicemail all without having to wake up the phone!

With one glance, everything I need to know is displayed on the second screen!

Brilliant concept/design by LG!

stan23

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: lg world

Where do you find the themes?

You must have Verizon or ATT. They have disabled Themes on the V10. My T-mobile V10 has theme support and it is awesome. All the themes from LG world are free, and there are hundreds.

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: how to move photos to sd card

Open Camera, Select Settings (gear icon), there's a icon with a arrow pointing to the middle of it, touch that, it toggles Internal to SD

jamdmyers

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site

At first I didn't think I'd get much use from the 2nd screen, after all all those options are available 'somewhere else on the phone' yet I must say after using for a month I really feel it works, when on a call if you switch to another screen the call functions end etc will be in 2nd screen and I can browse the main screen and end call easily. Quick shortcut to favorites for txt save alot of time and the music controls on top are very convenient.

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: how to move photos to sd card

1. file manager 2. select folder where your photos are 3. three dots in upper right hand corner - select move (this will move entire folder) 4. select move in next screen 5. it will take you back to where it says Internal Storage or SD Card - select SD card. If you want to move individual pics, open the previous folder you selected and choose pics and follow remaining steps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante