no light for charged battery

michael hester1

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
had g2 and g3 they all had it now i have to unplug phone and plug back in for it to say fully charged.i looked for a app on play store. didnt see one

xboxonthego3

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
Hmm. Should have a percentage indicator. Also when charging it shows a notification of how long left to fully charge. There is no "light" for charging. And no need for it either.

xboxonthego3

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
Hmm. Well.. Lol. Just leave it on. With fast charge it won't make much difference on or off in charge time. Also just turn phone on silent if you don't want to hear it during that time. And you could always reboot your phone after it is charged if you like to turn it off every now and then.

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Is it in a super secret location on the phone that you have been sworn not to disclose the location of said setting?

It is a secret location because this guy doesn't know what he is talking about and there is no notification LED on the V10. LG uses the second screen for notifications. However you can set the camera flash to blink when you have a call or notification. The setting for that is in the accessibility options.

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
It is a secret location because this guy doesn't know what he is talking about and there is no notification LED on the V10. LG uses the second screen for notifications. However you can set the camera flash to blink when you have a call or notification. The setting for that is in the accessibility options.

Yeah,I was not able to find what he was talking about since I knew there was no LED on the V10. Also knew about the flash option in the accessibility options. I tried that for a few days and didn't really care for it. I am actually like the second screen a day fine with the notifications there. Just wish you could adjust the brightness a little when the screen is off.

Posted via the Android Central App with my two thumbs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz