LG V10 - call volume

mgm03gs

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, new to Android, coming from a blackberry passport and all blackberries before that.

My in call volume automatically changes to about 75 percent whenever I answer the phone or call out, and I have to turn it back up. Is this a bug? Or am I just missing a menu somewhere in settings.

Posted via the Android Central App

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Re: call volume

Not sure but I can tell you the call and speaker volume on the V10 is pretty low. I have not experienced it getting lower when making or receiving calls.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

I actually think the call volume is pretty great. The speaker could be better, especially coming from a Nexus 6.

However it is way better than my old Droid Turbo and Note 4

mgm03gs

Nov 28, 2015
Visit site

I agree. The earpiece is pretty lackluster in general, but does anyone else's phone default the call volume slider to 75% when a call comments? (Outgoing or incoming)

SaintlySins

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
I wonder where your fingers are resting on the back of the phone. It may be you're not used to where the volume buttons are when holding or transferring the phone from one hand to the other.

I don't/haven't had a problem with the volume.

Shannon Bruner

May 29, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys, new to Android, coming from a blackberry passport and all blackberries before that.

My in call volume automatically changes to about 75 percent whenever I answer the phone or call out, and I have to turn it back up. Is this a bug? Or am I just missing a menu somewhere in settings.

If you go to your call app like you are going to make a call, there is a setting called noise suppression. Turn that off. Might work.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I've looked all through the settings. Can't find anything for call volume

Go into Settings>Sound & Notification>Sound>Volume. You can set volume levels for Ringtone, Notification sound, Touch feedback & system, and Music, video, games & other media. You can also make other settings dealing with sound & vibration.