"loading" when I hit home screen button

djh2011

May 1, 2011
Visit site
This started for me recently.... When I am in an app and hit the home circle button, I get a quick flash of "loading" when it switches to the home screen. This might be similar to when the icons would flash or re-populate on my G3. Anyone else see this?

Posted via the Android Central App

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed this too on mine. Just have not been able to nail it down to what causing it. It does not seem to be an issue causing something to error out. But it is an annoyance. Of sorts.

Posted via the Android Central App with my two thumbs.

Robin Hebert

Banned
Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed this too on mine. Just have not been able to nail it down to what causing it. It does not seem to be an issue causing something to error out. But it is an annoyance. Of sorts.

Posted via the Android Central App with my two thumbs.

Are you using the stock launcher?

djh2011

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I am also using stock launcher. I have Nova installed but not using right now. This has not happened the entire time, just recently. Not sure what is the hang up. Not really affecting performance too much, just wondering what it could be

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I had a weird lag issue with the stock launcher where i would get upwards of 5 second lag when long pressing the home screen to bring up the widgets and wallpaper settings. No lag anywhere else, the phone flew through everything else. Did a factory reset and still had it. Using SmartClean would help but it would come right back. Switching to Nova cleared that right up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38