Airbrushed looking selfies?

roxics

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Just testing out the new v10 cameras and noticed that all the shots I'm taking with the front facing cameras look really airbrushed. I hate. Is there a way to change this? It looks fine before you take the photo but once snapped its airbrushed as all can be, losing detail.

ChumpChange

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
When you have the camera in selfie mode there's a slider beside the camera button that is a beauty thing. It controls that setting so just slide it all the way down to 0 and you'll be set.

Posted via the Android Central App

jlamb30

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I actually like it. I have the slider at the default setting, and it works well for me. It's almost like the Portrait setting of a point-and-shoot camera, but adjustable for smoothness.

Jazzamuffin

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
When you have the camera in selfie mode there's a slider beside the camera button that is a beauty thing. It controls that setting so just slide it all the way down to 0 and you'll be set.

Thanks I forgot about that

MelCali82

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Anybody willing to post some pics taken with the front cam? There's none in the official pictures thread.

Just pics of objects/scenery...no actual selfies.

The pics from my front facing camera almost look like a "dream". Has that sort of non crisp blur look.

Jazzamuffin

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Anybody willing to post some pics taken with the front cam? There's none in the official pictures thread.

Just pics of objects/scenery...no actual selfies.

The pics from my front facing camera almost look like a "dream". Has that sort of non crisp blur look.

See the above Post...its a slider setting

BrySmith3

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Well that's just a little bit creepy, and yet an advantage when snapping my ugly mug. Just need to keep it just this side of the uncanny Valley setting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae