After a few weeks noticing slow down / lag

Will_T

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed in past week or two that my V10 is definitely taking longer to wake up when I take it out of my pocket. It used to be pretty much instant, now I need to wait a few seconds before the 2nd screen lights up, then a couple of seconds more before it will respond to the double tap.

I have removed the battery a couple of times but that has not helped. When the phone was new, and after I set it up, it was amazingly fast. I have not added any new apps or anything since that time. It is still nice and fast once it is up and running, it is just the lag when going to use it that is frustrating.

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I suggest using the Smart Cleaning function that LG includes in the settings menu. You may have a lot of temp files that you don't need clogging things up and I've found this feature to be very helpful in managing this challenge.

SaintlySins

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
I only notice a slight lag when starting the phone up in the morning ... although not in the "touch to activate" but in the response of my email app(s). After the initial start of the day, it's as fast as it was when I got it.

(NOTE: For comparison ... you've had yours a few weeks, I've only had it a week).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze