Highly rate camera but...

Son Nguyen

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
The V10 has arguably the best camera of any smartphone out there. Can someone tell me how to take a picture of a moving subject that isn't blurry?

Posted via the Android Central App

shagx

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Use higher shutter speed! Depends on how fast the moving subject is, adjust accordingly. For example if you're taking pictures of a person walking, you might want to use say 1/160s, should be more than sufficient. It'd be very difficult if not impossible to shoot fast moving subject with a phone, without fast continuous focusing.

Son Nguyen

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I've tried to increase the shutter speed and bumping up the ISO but the results were mediocre. On my HTC One M7 I was able to use their Zoe feature which recorded a short video and multiple stills and then was able to go in and choose a photo that was clear. Another thing that I was able to do was during a video on my HTC One I was able to click a camera button to basically take a still at any point in the video. I can't seem to find a way to do that on my V10.

Johnny Cakes1

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
you can also try burst mode.. just hold down the shutter button to take the burst mode shots.. and can then watch back as a slideshow or pick out the individual image you want

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I've tried to increase the shutter speed and bumping up the ISO but the results were mediocre. On my HTC One M7 I was able to use their Zoe feature which recorded a short video and multiple stills and then was able to go in and choose a photo that was clear. Another thing that I was able to do was during a video on my HTC One I was able to click a camera button to basically take a still at any point in the video. I can't seem to find a way to do that on my V10.

As a side note, on any LG Phone say the LG G2, G3, G4 and the V10 all have the same option that while recording a video you could take still shots i always use it and i have just used it few hours ago on my V10, also LG have while watch a video you could take still shots of what you are watch and if its on the stock video app!

Posted via the Android Central App on my LG V10

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm on T-Mobile and when I'm shooting video, there is a camera button. Press it and it snaps a picture while still recording.

It's there on both auto and manual video.

PS... My finger was in front of the lens to take the screenshot so that's why it's all dark.

Attachments

• 1451253689640.jpg
    1451253689640.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 26

SaintlySins

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
I'm on T-Mobile and when I'm shooting video, there is a camera button. Press it and it snaps a picture while still recording.

It's there on both auto and manual video.

PS... My finger was in front of the lens to take the screenshot so that's why it's all dark.

HEY! ! ! It works!

I just thought that button (icon) was how I'd go back to taking pictures ! ! ! But you're right, it takes a picture while also shooting video.

That's fantastic.

Thank you @Tourbound129 ! ! Great way to show-and-tell the way it works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85