Lg v10 photos upload pixelated

Kaylalack

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
I've had the LG V10 for about a month now and every time I download a picture sent thru text message it is saved to my phone pixelated. I have used both text message apps, have saved to the sd card and device with no difference. Also, when I upload photos to facebook they upload pixelated, but to Instagram they are fine. When I send photos to someone and they upload them to facebook, they look wonderful, and when I save photos to my sd card or device from facebook or whatever they do not show pixelated full screen. All the photos in my gallery are blurry/pixelated when shown in small view but when I tap one to look at it full view, it is fine. This also happens when searching the internet, all small image icons are blurry/pixelated until brought to full size. Is anyone else having this issue? I have tried making my photos smaller on the camera settings, also have saved to the sd card vs device and what not and can't seem to find anything that works. The most annoying is when a picture is sent thru text message and when I save it, it downloads pixelated.

Rockafella

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
They look like crap be a use when you send photos through text message, it completely diminishes the quality. The original picture you took is probably 5 megapixel. When you send it through text, it will compress it to 300 kilobytes. If you want original quality, you need to email it or upload pics to cloud service like Dropbox and share access to the folder for viewing. They then can select pictures for downloading and will get the full original quality that won't look like garbage.

Kaylalack

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
They look like crap be a use when you send photos through text message, it completely diminishes the quality. The original picture you took is probably 5 megapixel. When you send it through text, it will compress it to 300 kilobytes. If you want original quality, you need to email it or upload pics to cloud service like Dropbox and share access to the folder for viewing. They then can select pictures for downloading and will get the full original quality that won't look like garbage.

It not my photos being sent thru text, it's when I save any, image from a text it downloads all distorted. All my other smart phones never had a problem like this, same with uploading them to facebook.

Rockafella

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
You're not reading my message. The reason they're distorted is because they're from a text message. The pictures are only a few hundred kilobytes versus the original quality 5 megapixel images that they're originally. Save your photo and look at the info of it to see picture size and then take a photo and see what the picture size is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech