Touchscreen not responding

Norab5

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I swapped out two LGV10's because of touchscreen issues before finding out that FB Messenger was the cause of malfunction.It would work ok for awhile after restarting the phone and then stop responding in the upper part of my screen again.Uninstalled the app,phone works perfectly!

Jazzamuffin

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
I swapped out two LGV10's because of touchscreen issues before finding out that FB Messenger was the cause of malfunction.It would work ok for awhile after restarting the phone and then stop responding in the upper part of my screen again.Uninstalled the app,phone works perfectly!

I was wondering why the upper left wouldn't respond

Posted via the Android Central App

Jazzamuffin

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site

How did you figure that out?

Posted via the Android Central App

gibbga

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
It's a shame FB can't make a good app to save their lives. Worst part is they used to allow 3rd party apps to access your feed, but now they have blocked all of those and you HAVE to use the FB app...Unless you are like me & just keep them off your phone entirely now (as the result of their 3rd party stupidity).

biotron2000

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
I thought it was just my phone. I was _this_ close to doing a factory reset. Interesting that Messenger can break the top left part of the screen for all apps...

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
It's a shame FB can't make a good app to save their lives. Worst part is they used to allow 3rd party apps to access your feed, but now they have blocked all of those and you HAVE to use the FB app...Unless you are like me & just keep them off your phone entirely now (as the result of their 3rd party stupidity).

I have often had problems with the FB app, with every phone I've had.

biotron2000

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Weird. I can get it to start working again if I kill Messenger (which has had several updates since the problem started). I use it too much to uninstall it.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Beginning today, I'm having the same problem with the upper left corner of the screen. Haven't had it before. If it doesn't work tomorrow, I'm asking for a replacement.

Posted via Android Central App

Now it's working again. Crazy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz