Why are my messages sending twice?

Cbry77

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Messages sending twice

I'm being told that when I text people (typically on iPhone) that the text comes through twice. Has anyone else had this issue?

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: Messages sending twice

It's a known issue by Sprint, its actually the receivers problem (if they have Sprint) and not the sender's problem!

Posted via the Android Central App on my LG V10

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

It's a known issue by Sprint, its actually the receivers problem (if they have Sprint) and not the sender's problem!

Posted via the Android Central App on my LG V10

Good point; since my wife and I were both on Sprint, I never gave a lot of thought to whether the problem was caused by the sender or the recipient. I just know that when we left Sprint behind, the oft-repeated text messages disappeared as well.

wheasled

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site

I don't believe you guys... I've never seen or heard of that before... that can't be true...

I don't believe you guys... I've never seen or heard of that before... that can't be true...

I've heard of tripling or quadrupling... but doubling.. sounds impossible... lol. just joking... I have the same issue.. I use an app called go sms and I am with kodoo... my friends were always complaining.. I couldn't find a fix.. so instead when I talk I say everything twice.. now everyone thinks I have a problem... you'll be happy to know.. all the complaints have stopped.. people are much more understanding when they think you have a medical problem then when you have phone issues that you don't know how to fix... lol. "Disclaimer-- I appoligize in advance if that is a real issue and am in no way making fun of anyone with real issues.. if you do claim to have double talk disorder and want to try to reply to my post, and be over sensitive.. I just want to say in advance in a way you will understand.. you're lying you crybaby, you're lying you crybaby"
sorry for the lengthy post.. I am very bored at the moment..

fireidiot

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

I have found this post to be so offensive to my carrier....

I have found this post to be so offensive to my carrier....

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool