LG V10 Is it possible to create a "snapshot" single frame picture from video on the phone?

DJBruins

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
LG V10 Is it possible to create a "snapshot" single frame picture from video on the phone?

Thank you to anyone that can help. I've taken some cool videos and would like to be able to capture a single frame and make it a picture without having to export the video and work on it elsewhere. Please tell me I just can't find the button or process.

Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: LG V10 Is it possible to create a "snapshot" single frame picture from video on the phone?

Now that I re-read the OP, I think your solution is what they were asking about. Thanks!

mbryanr

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: LG V10 Is it possible to create a "snapshot" single frame picture from video on the phone?

No problem. If you check the link, I did the same previously!

Posted from my LG V10

Son Nguyen

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site

Keep in mind if you have the video settings to UHD, you do NOT have the option to snap a photo while recording.

Posted via the Android Central App

hockeymn25

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site

I use Video 2 Image app and it works great.

Thank you to anyone that can help. I've taken some cool videos and would like to be able to capture a single frame and make it a picture without having to export the video and work on it elsewhere. Please tell me I just can't find the button or process.

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar