lg v10 or S6 Edge Plus

anon(9708869)

Banned
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm torn. I am interested in the S6 Edge Plus, but have been eyeing and researching the LG v10 since launch. Anyone have both? I need info about the Bluetooth issues and battery life specifically. There is a brand new unsealed v10 for $500 on Swappa that I may grab, just need some honest feedback.

Posted via the Android Central App

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I just got my V10 off Swappa and it was only a week old with 3 batteries, and the 200gb SD card...I also have the Note 5 trial phone. Honestly, the Samsung is faster than the V10 and everything works better like the unlock with the finger print. The buttons in the normal spots instead of on the back I seem to be more use too. The batteries...hard to say but the LG is doing pretty good with battery life. I would say pretty equal to the Note 5.

The V10 does lag on me though where the Note 5 never does.

floss776

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Just got rid of my s6 edge plus. Go with the v10. Or wait another month or 2 for the new G5. But reasons for v10>s6edge plus is just the durability. Both screens are great. There was a small update that fixed the Bluetooth issue. Samsung software is a bit faster but with some changes you're good. Main thing that lags on the v10 is the stock keyboard when typing fast. Unfortunately I like the layout of the stock keyboard. But I downloaded TouchPal and it's my favorite keyboard. Super fast and accurate, helped with any texting lag. The edge on the plus is near useless. You'll find yourself hitting the edge with one handed use and opening an app, super annoying. Cameras are great on both.. I'll keep it short. Both are great phones. I'd go v10 and download swift key or TouchPal keyboard and you're good. I'm a power user too. Swappable battery is nice there.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC