What smartwatch is everybody using with their v10?

toosmooth1983

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
I have been using the fitbit charge with my v10, but I am looking into purchasing a smartwatch! Which smartwatch is everybody using or could recommend the best one for the lg v10!

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the LG G Watch R and it also works great, but, it is discontinued. I've been thinking about upgrading and if I did so now, I would upgrade to a Huawei because it has a speaker built-in which is a supported feature in MM for Wear. I don't like the "flat tire" on the Motorola 360's round face.

The_Guest_Who

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Not really a smart watch, per se, but I'm using a Microsoft Band 2. Works great for notifications, text alerts, and fitness tracking through the MS Health app. I'd like the extensibility of an Android Wear device, but the Band does about 90% of what I want already, and I can't justify switching out yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(9803818)

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
I got a Microsoft Band 1 for $80 on the MS site. It does everything i need--pre programmed text replies, and all my notifications. Plus, its comfortable and has a sleek look. However, due to a light BT issue with the V10, I cant use 3rd party apps

manusbaldspot

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Was using the Microsoft Band 2 for a while and switched over to the Fitbit Surge. Looking forward to the Fitbit Blaze.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Not sure where to post this... Start here I guess.

I need a very dumb smart watch to pair up with my V10. Something to buzz my wrist when I get calls and text messages.... thats all I really want.
Most important is battery life, followed by water resistance.

Does a watch/device like this exist?

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Moto 360 V2. Absolutely love this thing. It's buttery smooth now with the new Marshmellow update pushed to the watch not that long ago. And it looks absolutely gorgeous.

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Moto 360 V2. Absolutely love this thing. It's buttery smooth now with the new Marshmellow update pushed to the watch not that long ago. And it looks absolutely gorgeous.

I really like the design of the case on the 360, I just can't get past the flat tire......it makes it look like a gadget versus a watch. A round watch should have a fully round face display, not one with a cutout for a light sensor. I really don't know why Motorola didn't fix this in V2, it's not like it can't be done. If they had fixed it, I would have bought one.

Just my opinion.

Dutch R

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
Not sure where to post this... Start here I guess.

I need a very dumb smart watch to pair up with my V10. Something to buzz my wrist when I get calls and text messages.... thats all I really want.
Most important is battery life, followed by water resistance.

Does a watch/device like this exist?

Check out Martian brand watches. I recommend going direct to their website, rather than Amazon, because the selection on the website has newer models. You may be interested in their "notifier" line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress