slow motion video on LG-V10, how to?

walterkurtz

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
i am really enjoying this phone, especially since i finally found slow motion. however, i think i may be doing it wrong. and wanted to see if someone else has a better way...

to shoot slo-mo:

open the camera
click the AUTO camera
click MODE
click SLO-MO
shoot video

here's where it gets tricky...

i replaced my built in gallery with PIKTURES. so if i open the video with PIKTURES it plays it at normal speed (not slo-mo). open your video in the built in GALLERY and you will see it play in slo-mo. however...to share it:

download VIDEOSHOW

open VIDEOSHOW
click VIDEO EDIT
select the video you shot and click START
in the editor, click DURATION
click SPEED
choose 1/4X and OK

this is a bit laborious to save and share video. but then again it's free so far. anyone have a better/more efficient route??

thank you!!

markyboy81

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
i am really enjoying this phone, especially since i finally found slow motion. however, i think i may be doing it wrong. and wanted to see if someone else has a better way...

to shoot slo-mo:

open the camera
click the AUTO camera
click MODE
click SLO-MO
shoot video

here's where it gets tricky...

i replaced my built in gallery with PIKTURES. so if i open the video with PIKTURES it plays it at normal speed (not slo-mo). open your video in the built in GALLERY and you will see it play in slo-mo. however...to share it:

download VIDEOSHOW

open VIDEOSHOW
click VIDEO EDIT
select the video you shot and click START
in the editor, click DURATION
click SPEED
choose 1/4X and OK

this is a bit laborious to save and share video. but then again it's free so far. anyone have a better/more efficient route??

thank you!!

I think you can just share the video file without doing anything and allow the receiver to play it back by changing the speed in their video app? However, this may not be possible if by sending it it gets compressed and may revert to standard 30fps.
Your solution seems good and I'd just like to add that Videoshow is one of the best video editing apps I've used. It's so easy to combine clips, even zoom in on video clips, add subtitles, the possibilities are endless!

walterkurtz

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I think you can just share the video file without doing anything and allow the receiver to play it back by changing the speed in their video app? However, this may not be possible if by sending it it gets compressed and may revert to standard 30fps.
Your solution seems good and I'd just like to add that Videoshow is one of the best video editing apps I've used. It's so easy to combine clips, even zoom in on video clips, add subtitles, the possibilities are endless!

ah good to know! i tried viva and i think magisto before settling on videoshow. i may have found another solution. but it involved uploading to dropbox then downloading and editing on my computer...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800