Android Pay Not Working

GadgetRick

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Set up AP a while back. Seems to work about one in 10 times (maybe less). Have used it at BJ's Wholesale but it rarely works there. Used it at Best Buy, etc. So I've got it set up correctly. But don't know why it won't work all of the time.

If Google wants to get everyone using AP, they need to work out the kinks.

Any ideas on why this might not be working properly?

Ryaan Johnson

Aug 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm sorry you are having this problem. Mine works 95 percent of the time. You might check applications you have installed. There are apps like PayPal, ebay, and Facebook that are known to cause problems in the phone. And this is not the fault of Google or LG.. Sometimes the apps we choose to install cause other things to break

Posted via the Android Central App

GadgetRick

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm sorry you are having this problem. Mine works 95 percent of the time. You might check applications you have installed. There are apps like PayPal, ebay, and Facebook that are known to cause problems in the phone. And this is not the fault of Google or LG.. Sometimes the apps we choose to install cause other things to break

Posted via the Android Central App

I don't have PayPal or eBay. I find it hard to believe Facebook is a problem since 99% of the people who have it would be using it.

I have been looking online and it seems this is a fairly common problem with AP. For some people, it works as it should (like yourself) but many others are having the same type of problem I'm having. I've not been able to find any kind of solution for it. :(

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried clearing cache or even un-registering the phone and then re-registering it on the same account? I have this same exact same issue on my previous HTC M8 evne though it was was working flawlessly prior ans after doing this my issues went away and never resurfaced.

GadgetRick

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Have you tried clearing cache or even un-registering the phone and then re-registering it on the same account? I have this same exact same issue on my previous HTC M8 evne though it was was working flawlessly prior ans after doing this my issues went away and never resurfaced.

I've cleared the cache(s). Haven't tried unregistering/re-registering. Gotta look up how to do that and try that.

Thanks.

Knightstalker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
on the subject of Android Pay... anyone had the error: "Looks like another app is blocking access to Wallet. Turn off apps that might be drawing over the screen and try again." yet i have no other apps open, closed them all, restarted... and still get the same error when trying to add a card.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21