Marshmallow and V10 Brightness

Andrew Bonner

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else noticed the brightness range is higher? My minimum is definitely higher, and I have not experienced the "brightness is too low for the lighting" situations I faced before.

Another thing...I just played a game for about an hour that roasted 50% of my battery. Now, you may say that is about normal, but when I checked my battery stats it said 31% screen. That seems high. So is the bright level too bright now?

Comments?

thebear

May 31, 2011
Visit site
This should be great news for me. I tire of increasing the brightness in low light situations when on auto brightness. Have you noticed if the second screen is brighter? It's almost always too dim for me.

jasonb

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
Minimum brightness and second screen brightness both seem better to me as well. I had a lot of times thought that the brightness was too low, have not noticed this being the case anymore. Its only been a day though.

I also have not had the Google voice search thing pop up when plugging in headphones either. It used to do it half the time of plug headphones or an aux cable in. Again, it's only been a day, but I have plugged in headphones and an aux cable half a dozen times in The last 24 hours.

Chondog

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Yes. I totally agree. Battery stinks now because of this. I even did factory reset after installing update. I hope this is addressed.

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I manually turn the brightness down. I was doing this on lolipop anyways, so its no biggie for me. I've always found the screen to be brighter than i need. The 100% setting is blinding now... Imho. Kind of nice to have the option though.

Posted via the Android Central App

Andrew Bonner

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Minimum brightness and second screen brightness both seem better to me as well. I had a lot of times thought that the brightness was too low, have not noticed this being the case anymore. Its only been a day though.

I also have not had the Google voice search thing pop up when plugging in headphones either. It used to do it half the time of plug headphones or an aux cable in. Again, it's only been a day, but I have plugged in headphones and an aux cable half a dozen times in The last 24 hours.

Oh wow, if this has been fixed, this is huge for me. I have a large thread on here on that exact topic. I'll have to see if it's fixed for me too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad