LG V10 - Dbrand or slick wraps?

Mikolaj Walkowski

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys! I was wondering if Dbrand or slickwraps are making skins for v10 cause I really can't stand the white color. Which one is better? What are your opinions?

Posted via the Android Central App

MelCali82

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I have their military green skin, quality seems very good

had the white carbon fiber, matte purple, yellow, and black carbon fiber from 4tified. These skins are literally skins. They stick and hug all curves and textures. My battery cover actually looked like it came in the white carbon fiber material.

Dbrand skins are thicker and easy as hell to put on flat surfaces(nexus 4 and xperia z ultra) but a ***** to put on when it comes to curves/corners(wifes iphone 6 plus. ended up throwing away the corner pieces. had to use ****load of heat). Not sure how well they would stick to the textured back of the v10. Probably why they decided not to make them.

Both use 3M vinyl but different line. From what I googled and whats on forums, dbrand uses vinyl made for interior decor/architecture(3M Dinoc) and 4tified uses vehicle wrap vinyl(3M 1080 wrap series).

thisisjason

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
had the white carbon fiber, matte purple, yellow, and black carbon fiber from 4tified. These skins are literally skins. They stick and hug all curves and textures. My battery cover actually looked like it came in the white carbon fiber material.

Dbrand skins are thicker and easy as hell to put on flat surfaces(nexus 4 and xperia z ultra) but a ***** to put on when it comes to curves/corners(wifes iphone 6 plus. ended up throwing away the corner pieces. had to use ****load of heat). Not sure how well they would stick to the textured back of the v10. Probably why they decided not to make them.

Both use 3M vinyl but different line. From what I googled and whats on forums, dbrand uses vinyl made for interior decor/architecture(3M Dinoc) and 4tified uses vehicle wrap vinyl(3M 1080 wrap series).

Ah, that explains the difference. 4tified made the right choice, the skin sticks perfectly and the lines and texture of the back come through, even the V10 logo

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance