Hey V10 users! Let's talk about LG UX...

The LG Guy

May 5, 2016
Visit site
Hey V10 users!:D

I'm doing some market research and wanted some opinions on how you felt about V10 Marshmallow UX.
(Verizon, TMO, AT&T... all of them!)

Recently LG has announced G5 with new UX (link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk8Zs3Mlbcs)
Although there was small improvements, apparently, V10 Marshmallow update didn't include UX from G5 and focused more on adding Google's Marshmallow features.

So in scale of 3 (below), what's your thought on the V10 marshmallow upgrade in terms of UX?

1 - Wanted UX update.
2 - Just fine way it has been implemented.
3 - It had too much change.

Your opinion matters, so leave in the comments section below!

Thanks!

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Personally I don't like the old or the new and run Nova Prime on mine, but as far as the new it is way too much of a change.

LG needs to implement a full theming engine and allow it's customers to choose how the whole phone looks on all of the carriers.

Posted from my AT&T LG v10

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I guess if I had to pick a # it would be 2. Like above, I use Nova. I bought this phone for it's hardware, not it's UI. I think for the most part, forum users here use some form of launcher.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I use Google's launcher, but I really like the other LG bits--phone, contacts, calendar (esp. calendar).

Messaging is a tad slow and clunky, but I tried Google and some others and didn't like them. I think I'm just averse to text messaging in general. Overall I don't use it.

anon(9803818)

Jan 24, 2016
Visit site
I use Google's launcher, but I really like the other LG bits--phone, contacts, calendar (esp. calendar).

Messaging is a tad slow and clunky, but I tried Google and some others and didn't like them. I think I'm just averse to text messaging in general. Overall I don't use it.

The Textra app for messaging is much quicker for me when it comes to texting. I had the same issue with the stock messaging app being painstakingly slow.

Posted via the Android Central App

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I don't see too much change on MM honestly but I guess it runs smoother. I too run nova prime as another has mentioned. One of the biggest things I do not like having had two Samsungs is the lack of ability to select multiple pictures from the gallery to share or delete

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2