Android Pay or other NFC Payment method?

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting rid of my bulky wallet and for the first time have a need for some type of payment system that works with the V10. Is anyone getting benefit from Android Pay or other similar payment method? I have an unrooted T-Mobile V10.

CountryDevil

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I use Android Pay a lot more than I use to. I yet to have any issues with it except for when it is an issue with the merchant's equipment not play well with others. I have yet to get to a point where I can say I won't need to carry a card or two with me for back up and that is usually only my bank card and one credit card. . You know, just in case...

Aredubu

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Android Pay has worked well for me lately, except about a week ago. I went to a Subway for some lunch and their reader was not working at that particular time. I don't think not carrying a card or cash is still a viable option for the masses just yet.

Jims S5

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
Not to mention the limited merchants. I bought a 64 GB micro SD card at Staples and it took a few attempts. Didn't realize it would still ask for a pin on the reader when using a debit card. But it is cool. I use beep n go for my loyalty cards. That has helped lighten my wallet also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae