Best third party video apps?

Artjunkie1

Jul 10, 2016
Visit site
Happy to be a new member. I realize this phone has more options than most when it comes to the manual controls on video and camera. However I am a professional artist and also very very proficient with manual controls on cameras and video cameras. I a am looking for an app that has the absolute most bells and whistles out of any app I don't care if it is not free. Mainly for shooting video. I am looking for the app with the most manual controls out there. Here are some of my hopes. Custom white balance (not just sunny, cloudy, etc. but exactly like the native camera slider). The ability to pause mid recording. Bluetooth microphone and remote shutter ability. Timer options. Manual exposure, focus, and depth of field locks. Filters would be nice. I just paid for Cameringo+ it has some neat options and many many filters in real time video, I recommend it highly. But it is lacking in some manual options. Thanks folks.

Posted via the Android Central App

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Tbh, LG's stock camera app does the perfect job for me when it comes to manual video and most photos I take using manual are in raw format anyways so I leave snapseed or Adobe lightroom for that very purpose.

Posted via an LG V10

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Cool... welcome to AC and the LGV10. Loving mine as an amateur photo - video geek. I don't think there is any way to pause mid-video... you mean like free style cutting in the field right?... that goes back to the says of miniDV cassette. My (perhaps incorrect) understanding is once everything went to hard drive and solid state memory... they kind of got away from that and you have to cut scenes in the editing room.

Good luck in your search though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty