V10 flashlight turns on on its own.

bigsid34

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
All of a sudden my LG V10 has an issue with the flash/flashlight coming on randomly without anything being touched. I don't realize it till I pull the phone out of my pocket or coat pocket and it is on and the battery has been drained substantially. Anyone else have this problem and if so what was the fix.

markyboy81

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
All of a sudden my LG V10 has an issue with the flash/flashlight coming on randomly without anything being touched. I don't realize it till I pull the phone out of my pocket or coat pocket and it is on and the battery has been drained substantially. Anyone else have this problem and if so what was the fix.

I *think* I've been having this problem, I say think as I thought I may have activated it accidentally by pressing the toggle without realising. It's happened a couple of times recently so if it is a bug it may be something to do with marshmallow, as I've just updated. Had the phone for about 6 months and not noticed the issue before.

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
If your phone is in your pocket then it's probably being activated through the second screen. Turn off the second screen to see if you are still having the issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad