Wireless charger for LG V10

alonbl

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Hello Guys,
I am looking for a wireless charger for LG V10. Can you please recommend a good but not expansive one in Ebay? (I dont live in US so Amazon is not an option).
I saw these two:

Vinsic Qi Wireless Charger Pad Mat for Samsung Galaxy S6 S6 Edge S7 S7 Edge | eBay

Original Wireless Charging Pad Qi Charger for Samsung Galaxy S6 S7 Edge Note 5 | eBay

Vinsic Qi Wireless Charger Charging Pad for Samsung Galaxy S7 S6 Edge Note 5 | eBay

How are they? The Samsung looks fake because of the price no?

Last edited:

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I have no complaints about my two Vinsic chargers. I have the single coil as well as the triple coil. The single coil model is a little easier to use... IMHO. But they both do what they are supposed to. I really don't notice any advantage to the 3-coil model. Neither Vinsic charger includes a power brick, so you will have to provide that. Both charge sufficiently through my otterbox defender case which is very thick. I think the Samsung chargers include OEM power bricks.

I spent a couple weeks using my cousins Samsung charger and didn't really notice a difference between it and the Vinsic single coil.

Ebay is a haven for scams... I avoid that place unless I have no other choice.

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Most Qi charging pucks will work with the V10 but if you're gonna use a case with the phone with the back installed, use 3-coil chargers like Samsung's wireless charging pucks or stands like the TYLT Vu, Spigen 3-coil stand, etc as the case will affect the ability of the phone to charge wirelessly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC