Speaking strictly Camera Quality only

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
I am going on a "Once in a lifetime " trip in a week or so and cannot allow tbis trip to go happen witbout the best possible camera in my pocket.

I am deciding between the LG V10, IPhone 6s+, and Galaxy Note 7....I will be on the go all day and need a camera that not only takes amazing pictures, but can last the entire day.

I posted this in the LG V10 forum because I am leaning that way but have not totally decided.

I would love to hear your thoughts and opinion, and if you feel another phone would be even better please let me know

jacker

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, all 3 are great but the note 7 is getting all the attention right now and for great reasons.

The camera is second to none and this is verified by many reviewers and tech bloggers.

Get the note 7. The pixels are down to 12 but the shots are gorgeous and vibrant and lowlight shots look great and don't show artifacting or pixelation.

All that and the phone is IP68. So if your encounter inclimate weather you'll still get the shot you want to take.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I had the V10 for about 9 months until 9 days ago when I moved to the Note 7.

As mentioned above, the low light shots will be better on the Note 7 and I think the daylight shots would be pretty equal between those 2 devices.

You can't really go wrong with either IMO but a nod to the Note 7 for low light shots.

Knightstalker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm probably getting the note 7 today, but the v10 camera has been great in the 8 months I've had it... If you want removable battery 🔋, get the v10... Otherwise note 7 would be the better choice

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2016
Visit site
Because I already own the N7 and the 6S+, I think that I will go with the N7. I had the V10 a few months ago and loved the camera but wasn't so crazy about the rest of the phone. I would have bought another one if you guys thought it was that much better than the others, but this makes me feel more comfortable with the phones I have.... Thanks for the info and saving me some money