Did the recent phone update/patch make your V10 bootloop problem happened?

greymarketman

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
My friend also uses V10 and he told me he applied the recent LG update then the phone started to regularly got very hot. I guess bootloop may happens to his V10 soon. I see the update is availability and also another patch, but I am worry that if I update then bootloop happens.

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine didn't bootloop for quite a while after the update. It's a known problem with this phone unfortunately. I hope my replacement lasts a while longer!

DannyHu

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
My friend also uses V10 and he told me he applied the recent LG update then the phone started to regularly got very hot. I guess bootloop may happens to his V10 soon. I see the update is availability and also another patch, but I am worry that if I update then bootloop happens.

Don't update !! Mine lasted for 1 month. And don't use any chargers other than the original one. Literally got bootloop 1 hour ago for scrolling Facebook

Biggnaa20

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if it was the update, but my V10 decided to boot loop on Friday when I was playing words with friends. No real warning or anything, it just stopped. A replacement is coming today or tomorrow, but damn, this has been pretty annoying.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilsgutkowski