Can I wipe my data from a V10 stuck in bootloop?

Bearded262

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
I have an LG V10 stuck in bootloop and am selling on ebay. I was wondering if theres a way that I can wipe it of whatever data that may still be on the phone first? I've been trying to enter recovery mode when I power on but have been unsuccessful. Any help is appreciatef. Thank you

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I would guess if you're bootlooped you can't get your data anyway. When my V10 bootlooped I was able to enter recovery but it wouldn't go past that so maybe it wiped maybe it didn't but it would be very expensive to actually get your stuff off of there so if your concern is privacy I wouldn't worry

Bearded262

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
I was thinking that it may not even be accessible at this point and I'm not so concerned about recovering anything on it, I would just feel better about sending it off to stranger knowing that there's nothing personal on it now. So yea if there is still a way to do a clean wipe of everything I'd love to hear how

Bearded262

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
And I actually did get it to do the same where it almost went into recovery but then killed on me right away. That was a couple weeks ago

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz