Just received an OTA update...

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Most likely the December or January security update. Hopefully Nougat will come soon! :D

A droid a day, keep the apple away.
I doubt we will ever see Nougat on the V10. I sincerely hope I'm wrong but I just don't see it happening.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I doubt we will ever see Nougat on the V10. I sincerely hope I'm wrong but I just don't see it happening.

Well, T-Mobile's site says they've agreed to do it.

But you'd be a fool to hold your breath and bet on that. It won't exist until it exists.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site

Have a little faith. The Snapdragon 808 processor definitely supports it and it has 4GB RAM which is more than enough to power it. It might take a little longer since the device is older but i have a good feeling it will come :)

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Have a little faith. The Snapdragon 808 processor definitely supports it and it has 4GB RAM which is more than enough to power it. It might take a little longer since the device is older but i have a good feeling it will come :)
I just don't see the carriers taking the time and expense for a phone that really didn't sell that great to begin with. Like I said, as a happy V10 user I hope I'm wrong. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.