Camera photos disappeared

Swimdolphin685

Feb 3, 2017
Visit site
I have an LG V10. I was taking a video tonight and went back to look at it and noticed that all of my camera pictures are gone from my gallery. Is anyone else having this problem now? I saw one earlier thread from 2015 and tried the remedy for it by going to settings all/cleared the cache/clear the data (actually there was no data) and then I force stopped it, and then I turned the phone off and back on again. It did not work. Help! I am missing ALOT of pics! 😯 ????

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have an LG V10. I was taking a video tonight and went back to look at it and noticed that all of my camera pictures are gone from my gallery. Is anyone else having this problem now? I saw one earlier thread from 2015 and tried the remedy for it by going to settings all/cleared the cache/clear the data (actually there was no data) and then I force stopped it, and then I turned the phone off and back on again. It did not work. Help! I am missing ALOT of pics! ?????? ????

Check to see if the photos were backed up (hopefully). If that happened then you may have deleted the photos backed up to the cloud to clear space. Google Photos does this, so I would check there to see if you have backed up the photos - let us know.

Swimdolphin685

Feb 3, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I do have a lot of pics in Google Photos but it's mostly captures and downloads like memes and stuff. The cars pics are still MIA.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1