LG v20 Cases

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Here are a couple more pictures of the Trident case

d7316e5b587d7578aae0d15f1ae0adde.jpg
aad7f6af76be3909333c7c7df833443b.jpg

It is a great protector. My favorite so far. I wish more had port covers. I just got this in today. It is the same shown above but I wanted to share it as well. I have no issues with the kick stand

LG V20 Case, Zizo [Bolt Series] with FREE [LG V20 Screen Protector] Kickstand [Military Grade Drop Tested] Holster Belt Clip - Case for LG V20 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQD0TY...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5564403

It is a very nice case as well. Good protection. I do not think it is quite as good as the Trident but it may be as it is military rated. It just feels a bit more brittle. I do not like it as well because it actually hurts my hand a little. I am not sure why. I have health issues so it may be related, but the Trident doesn't do that. The Zizo does add a kickstand. The big plus is the Zizo is the tempered glass screen protector it comes with. It is awesome. The best I have tried by far. And I have tried a few. All in all a great deal. The belt clip is nice. I just wish it had port covers.

**UPDATE** The stock charging cord will not work with the Zizo case. It does not fit properly. If you can get it in it will come out if a fly farts. I have noticed that none of the cases I have tried are perfect in this area but this will have to be modified to use or continue to use the after market cable that fits a little better

**Update 2** Headphones will not use in either. The whole is too small. Even straight plugs do not work. Clearly they did not test this design.

Last edited:

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161115/d7316e5b587d7578aae0d15f1ae0adde.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161115/aad7f6af76be3909333c7c7df833443b.jpg

It is a great protector. My favorite so far. I wish more had port covers. I just got this in today. It is the same shown above but I wanted to share it as well. I have no issues with the kick stand

LG V20 Case, Zizo [Bolt Series] with FREE [LG V20 Screen Protector] Kickstand [Military Grade Drop Tested] Holster Belt Clip - Case for LG V20 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQD0TY...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5564651

It is a very nice case as well. Good protection. I do not think it is quite as good as the Trident but it may be as it is military rated. It just feels a bit more brittle. I do not like it as well because it actually hurts my hand a little. I am not sure why. I have health issues so it may be related, but the Trident doesn't do that. The Zizo does add a kickstand. The big plus is the Zizo is the tempered glass screen protector it comes with. It is awesome. The best I have tried by far. And I have tried a few. All in all a great deal. The belt clip is nice. I just wish it had port covers.

**UPDATE** The stock charging cord will not work with the Zizo case. It does not fit properly. If you can get it in it will come out if a fly farts. I have noticed that none of the cases I have tried are perfect in this area but this will have to be modified to use or continue to use the after market cable that fits a little better

**Update 2** Headphones will not use in either. The whole is too small. Even straight plugs do not work. Clearly they did not test this design.
Ok. The issue with the headset hole is that it was cut off center. The power cutout is too small. I was able to make the case usable with a Dremel tool. That is not something you should have to do. I was careful so it looks stock.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161115/d7316e5b587d7578aae0d15f1ae0adde.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161115/aad7f6af76be3909333c7c7df833443b.jpg

LG V20 Case, Zizo [Bolt Series] with FREE [LG V20 Screen Protector] Kickstand [Military Grade Drop Tested] Holster Belt Clip - Case for LG V20 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQD0TY...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5564675

Ugh.. My Zizo is on its way to me already, this if not what I wanted to hear. Thank you for the heads up.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

LG V20 Case, Zizo [Bolt Series] with FREE [LG V20 Screen Protector] Kickstand [Military Grade Drop Tested] Holster Belt Clip - Case for LG V20 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQD0TY...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5564723

I ordered the Zizo static case and the cable fits fine in mine. I just have to make sure it is inserted fully.

BigRalphN

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the Zizo static case and the cable fits fine in mine. I just have to make sure it is inserted fully.
It seems like it is a mixed bag. There was zero way to make it work before I modified. I checked some Amazon reviews and some had the same issue. The sound jack was just wrong period. Plus mine is The Bolt

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
It seems like it is a mixed bag. There was zero way to make it work before I modified. I checked some Amazon reviews and some had the same issue. The sound jack was just wrong period. Plus mine is The Bolt

I asked above, how does the kickstand close? A guy did a review on you tube and said his did not close good and he is sending it back

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=yx9aqYs62vU

IHateMyTreo

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a true jelly case, with soft pliable rubber instead of hard plastic? I have a VRS case but the TPU sides (and even the back) are just too slippery and I had to score them with an Xacto knife to give better grip. Don't really care what it looks like as long as it doesn't slip.

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I asked above, how does the kickstand close? A guy did a review on you tube and said his did not close good and he is sending it back

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=yx9aqYs62vU

I have the exact same case my stand works perfectly however the USBC port is not large enough same goes with the headphones
I've had two of these cases never with this problem I will use a Dremel tool to fix it

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered the pink Ghostek for $19.99 on pre order from Amazon. It should come in by December 2 with free shipping or sooner with expedited shipping. This case looks really nice. If I like it I will probably get a teal one as well.

Lol

*The phone case provides an explosion-resistant shield ideal for the particular challenges of a career in espionage*
◙*As stipulated by Agency guidelines, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and an aluminum frame produce the sculpted perfection of the body
◙*The engineering is designed to absorb shocks resonating from potential impacts resulting from high-altitude tactical insertions, so that mission operability will not be affected by bumps and tumbles

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Lol

*The phone case provides an explosion-resistant shield ideal for the particular challenges of a career in espionage*
◙*As stipulated by Agency guidelines, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and an aluminum frame produce the sculpted perfection of the body
◙*The engineering is designed to absorb shocks resonating from potential impacts resulting from high-altitude tactical insertions, so that mission operability will not be affected by bumps and tumbles

photo_1424374192.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11