LG v20 Cases

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Just want to come in here and say that the Obliq Flex Pro was terrible due to the simple fact that it made the side volume buttons VERY VERY VERY SENSITIVE because it PROTRUDES OUTWARD from the case!! DO NOT BUY if you enjoy your SANITY!! I replaced it with the Spigen Rugged Armor... HOLY S*&T SO MUCH BETTER!!

mrdave570

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
Just want to come in here and say that the Obliq Flex Pro was terrible due to the simple fact that it made the side volume buttons VERY VERY VERY SENSITIVE because it PROTRUDES OUTWARD from the case!! DO NOT BUY if you enjoy your SANITY!! I replaced it with the Spigen Rugged Armor... HOLY S*&T SO MUCH BETTER!!

Wow. Just got the Obliq Flex today and you are correct. The volume buttons are very sensitive. My previous case (Bodyguardz) were stiff and requires effort to move them. What I like about the Obliq is the deep back ports, the slim design so i can plug in headphones or a speaker and the lighter weight compared to my Bodyguardz case. It is also less slippery than my Bodyguard case. I'm going to give the Obliq a shot and see if I don't go insane with the volume changing on me. If I do, then I'll go back to the boxy and thicker Bodyguardz. I only bought the Obliq because I wanted to hear the DAC with a case on.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Wow. Just got the Obliq Flex today and you are correct. The volume buttons are very sensitive. My previous case (Bodyguardz) were stiff and requires effort to move them. What I like about the Obliq is the deep back ports, the slim design so i can plug in headphones or a speaker and the lighter weight compared to my Bodyguardz case. It is also less slippery than my Bodyguard case. I'm going to give the Obliq a shot and see if I don't go insane with the volume changing on me. If I do, then I'll go back to the boxy and thicker Bodyguardz. I only bought the Obliq because I wanted to hear the DAC with a case on.
Try the spigen rugged armor if the obliq gets you mad. It doesn't have the textured grip like the obliq but it's slim and very well made! Good luck!

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Try the spigen rugged armor if the obliq gets you mad. It doesn't have the textured grip like the obliq but it's slim and very well made! Good luck!

I have both the Spigen Rugged Armour and the Obliq. The picture of the Obliq looked nice so I thought I would try it out. I wish I could send it back. Lol. The Spigen is by far the best of the two. I can't find another case that I like better than the Spigen. I also have a VRS kickstand case. It's ok.

vladfan

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Who is the peeps person and how come I can't find their post?🐸

I know I was one of those peeps.

I bought the Ringke Onyx as my first V20 case and thought it was pretty good. Then the Obliq Flex Pro came out and I bought it. I took off the Ringke and put it in a drawer and it hasn't the light of day since.

The Obliq just feels better in the hand. The edges aren't as squared as much so it feels smoother and it has a better grip. Both are nice cases but I prefer the Obliq.

This is all just my opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome