Compatible Stylus

ThiSidUp

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
Got the Stilo Active Fine-Tip Stylus today. Beautiful pen. Horrible performance on the V20. Skips like mad on every word. Drawing a continuous line it will skip like crazy. So far I've tried QuickMemo+ that comes with the V20, INKredible, OneNote, and Bamboo. I've also tried the stylus on my Samsung Note 10.1 with the same results.
If you turn on palm rejection it doesn't sense the stylus at all.
Very disappointed

jrham

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Got the Stilo Active Fine-Tip Stylus today. Beautiful pen. Horrible performance on the V20. Skips like mad on every word. Drawing a continuous line it will skip like crazy. So far I've tried QuickMemo+ that comes with the V20, INKredible, OneNote, and Bamboo. I've also tried the stylus on my Samsung Note 10.1 with the same results.
If you turn on palm rejection it doesn't sense the stylus at all.
Very disappointed
Just out of curiosity did you try turning the tip to adjust the sensitivity? The further you have the tip out the more sensitive it is.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
All of mine don't impress me. I need something small, thin with a precise tip....like an s pen! Lol

Attachments

• 5142.jpg
    5142.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 62

ThiSidUp

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
I found out that the stylus help with moving the points - beginning and end for text copy paste a lot better and easier than with my finger.

The Stilo will do that too. Much easier that using your fingers. But it writes terrible. Even skips when trying to draw lines.

I need something to take notes on my V20. And thus far I haven't found anything.

ThiSidUp

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
Just sent my Stilo back. It will select text and do a few finer things that my fingers are too stubby for, but writing is almost completely useless on the V20 AND my Note 10.1. Skips like crazy.

ThiSidUp

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
Just ordered the Adonit Dash 2. High hopes once again. Will be here on Monday (10/31/16) so I'll let everyone know what happens.

For anyone else . . . have you tried anything that works without skipping? A little inaccuracy I can handle . . . skipping I can't.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered the Adonit Dash 2. High hopes once again. Will be here on Monday (10/31/16) so I'll let everyone know what happens.

For anyone else . . . have you tried anything that works without skipping? A little inaccuracy I can handle . . . skipping I can't.
I'm waiting for you to report a good one and then I'm getting it.

ThiSidUp

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
Adonit Jot Dash 2
Got it today . . . IT WORKS!!! I am one happy camper.
Used OneNote, no problem
Used Bamboo, no problem
Used Inkredible, no problem
Used the V20 quick note, no problem

Palm rejection works
Pressure sensitivity works

NO skipping!!! Slightly offset, but nothing major.

Feels nice in the hand. A little light, but again, nothing to complain about. Mildly expensive.
But I would have paid a LOT more for one that works as well as this does.

I sent back the Stilo . . . skipped like crazy. But I am VERY happy with this.!!!!

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Adonit Jot Dash 2
Got it today . . . IT WORKS!!! I am one happy camper.
Used OneNote, no problem
Used Bamboo, no problem
Used Inkredible, no problem
Used the V20 quick note, no problem

Palm rejection works
Pressure sensitivity works

NO skipping!!! Slightly offset, but nothing major.

Feels nice in the hand. A little light, but again, nothing to complain about. Mildly expensive.
But I would have paid a LOT more for one that works as well as this does.

I sent back the Stilo . . . skipped like crazy. But I am VERY happy with this.!!!!
Have a link? I searched Amazon and found the Adonit Dash 2, and the Jot Dash, but I'm not seeing a Jot Dash 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance