Best glass screen protector for this phone

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I got crazy and tried four or five of these and still have a couple more. People do not install them properly. I have only had an issue with one. It was my fault. Every other one was fine. No issues. It is real easy to get one too high or low on this phone. The trick is to install with the screen on so you get exact alignment. I never use tabs/stickers for install.
Completely lacking in dexterity there is no way I would install one properly. My only hope would be Zagg or some other place that does it for you. Too bad they don't carry the best glass screen protectors (from what I've read here)

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
The issue with the Spiegen...and I am on my 5th...is that after a week and halfs use cracks start to appear even if you never drop your phone.

I have notified them every time and I get an email begging not to leave them negative feedback and they will somehow fix it and then they never respond again.

The good news is that they are cheap enough that I keep 4 on hand.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
i still have the factory plastic on mine. I was in Tmo yesterday, and got the PureGear for my son's LG Aristo. It is a pretty cool little applicator.

For the LG V20, they had the Incipio for $34.99 and the PureGear for $24.99. I couldn't decide so I just got the on for the Aristo and left my V20 with the factory plastic. Figured I'd look online some more, but there does not seem to be much in a definitive answer.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
i still have the factory plastic on mine. I was in Tmo yesterday, and got the PureGear for my son's LG Aristo. It is a pretty cool little applicator.

For the LG V20, they had the Incipio for $34.99 and the PureGear for $24.99. I couldn't decide so I just got the on for the Aristo and left my V20 with the factory plastic. Figured I'd look online some more, but there does not seem to be much in a definitive answer.

I've had the plastic in since release....still holding up.
The phone is probably not as slick with it as it would be with glass but no complaints so far.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I've had the plastic in since release....still holding up.
The phone is probably not as slick with it as it would be with glass but no complaints so far.

This is exactly what I'm doing as well. Why spend money to replace something that really doesn't need to be. Thanks for the free screen protector LG! lol

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
This is the best of the best glass screen protector guys. Someone actually took the time to make the best one. Full coverage, the borders are colored black to hide halo effect, adhesive also helps stick to the curves on the top and bottom. And best of all, it actually sticks on the screen surface like a real glass protector so no rainbow effect. $12 for a two pack.

[2-Pack] LG V20 Screen Protector, PThink [Full Screen Coverage] Tempered Glass Screen Protector for LG V20

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N1RKQI...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5722099

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Like my Galaxy S7 edge, finding a good one which will stick to the screen and have nearly full coverage (covering the 2nd screen) will be hard. What glass protector did you guys buy? And did you regret buying that one?

Hands down, PThink brand. Fully adheres (doesn't float on top of screen). There's glue around the borders so that it actually stays down, also colored black to hide any halos. Perfect fit.

Only $9.99 for a 2 pack. Amazon prime eligible. They also have a satisfaction guarantee.

[2-Pack] LG V20 Screen Protector, PThink [Full Screen Coverage] Tempered Glass Screen Protector for LG V20 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N1RKQI...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5835581

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon