LG V20 Quick Cover by LG - actually looks pretty nice!

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
This is straight from LG on their website. I never use a case but this looks nice. May pick one up for beach trips to keep my phone clean.

LG V20 Smartphone Quick Cover (CFV-260) in Silver | LG USA

medium02.jpg

medium03.jpg

medium04.jpg

medium02.jpg

medium03.jpg

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
It would be better if it was a replaceable back and not just a cover. Also it would be better if it used different material, because slippery metal is terrible for phones.

Greedog

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
It would be better if it was a replaceable back and not just a cover. Also it would be better if it used different material, because slippery metal is terrible for phones.

Slippery metal is terrible for phones.

I agree. And yet everyone whines if the phone is not made of metal. I know you are referring to the case. But think for a moment. We want the premium feel of the metal. But metal is slick so we put it in a (normally) plastic case to protect it, right? So now we're looking at plastic and holding plastic. This makes no sense.

I'll admit I'm the same. I always wanted a flagship phone partly because of this because if it ain't metal it ain't a premium flagship phone.

Us android fanboys thumb our noses at Apple but we want our phone to feel like an iPhone.

Isn't it what's inside the phone that really makes it a flagship? Even when the phone "IS" made of metal but coated with a primer it is still considered a "non-flagship phone due to the paint. Like my awesome G5.

Someone else chime in here and continue the thought.

I may have been smarter if I put this post somewhere else.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Wow, that is one beautiful case! Love it!

Certainly eliminates any need for screen protection for those who worry. Hate the idea of a wallet style case though and it's a bit expensive. They should make it in more colors for those who have a flair for fashion.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Certainly eliminates any need for screen protection for those who worry. Hate the idea of a wallet style case though and it's a bit expensive. They should make it in more colors for those who have a flair for fashion.

More colours would be awesome!

TremF

May 28, 2015
Visit site
I have this case and I'm not sure if I like it or not. I may have liked it more if I got the black instead of the silver.

I can't leave it open on my desk because it flips closed and I don't want to bend the front back in case it loses it's ability to close and stay closed - it already doesn't seem to sit flush / flat from time to time.
I can't stand it up. I usually get cases with a kick stand so I can angle the phone on my desk while watching You Tube or browsing.
Finally I'm not keen on putting big phones in my pocket. Years ago I had the XDA Exec and, in the first week, managed to crack the screen while it was in my pocket because a holster case hadn't been released. Luckily it was insured and replaced the next day. Since then I tend to get holster cases.

I've ordered a ZIZO® BOLT CASE FOR LG V20 - MILITARY GRADE DROP TESTED WITH TEMPERED GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR AND KICKSTAND It hasn't arrived yet but looking at the pictures on the website it looks like it could be considerably thicker than the Quick View case BUT it has the kickstand I like and a holster clip.