Wall chargers: Dongdo v Sunlin

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
So, the official charger that came with my phone (the wall charger, not the spare battery charger) was made by Sunlin and 3.0 Qualcomm compatible.

I was looking for a spare OEM and bought one off of ebay at an under-$10 price from a Hong Kong seller. Seems to work great and seems to be from LG, as promised. The specs listed look the same and he said it was 3.0 compatible. I can't say I've timed it completely, but it seems so. BUT it is made by a company called Dongdo.

I imagine for different markets they might have different suppliers. So, maybe my curiosity is getting the best of me. But any info on what--if any--difference there might be between these two chargers, which otherwise look identical? (And seem to act identically. So, you might say--why are you obsessing? What can I say...I'm obsessive. :) )

Johnson Jo

Sep 5, 2018
Visit site
No one with info?
hi am from INDIA and i have the lg g6 which has a charger made by dongdo so they have different suppliers for different regions ,for usa i read its made by pentelope, all other features same i guess except with the input voltage differences

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress