LG V20 concept renders by OnLeaks

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I think it looks sharp actually. But what's with the gray bars at the top and bottom of the screen.

Gotta think that's simply a render glitch/mistake. Whoever made it, simply didn't make the display image fit the phone properly. If not...that is the biggest waste of space seen on a modern phone ;)

Let's hope it's a glitch.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Gotta think that's simply a render glitch/mistake. Whoever made it, simply didn't make the display image fit the phone properly. If not...that is the biggest waste of space seen on a modern phone ;)

Let's hope it's a glitch.
Yeah I think it's a glitch and the original renders are the closest and for me most desirable outcome for the V20. It looks clean and sleek to me. I'm trying not to get my expectations too high as only a few devices have actually met prelaunch hype-the Lumia 1020 being one. The LG V10 wasn't even on my radar but when I saw the manual controls for video it was love. The build definitely holds up and it stands out in a sea of other phones.

deuceja

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
http://phandroid.com/2016/08/23/ren...-a-clear-rugged-case-looks-really-convincing/

Some more renders. Looks like the earlier renders might indeed be accurate.

Shop far so good. I think the rails will end up being a color choice. I doubt all will come with the gold rails. The side rockers isn't a deal killer, but it is something that i liked that LG didn't not have.

Question does a the color of the phone actually matters? Reason why i ask is because usually you get a case that hides the color any way (except when you have a V10 it protects itself) but i usually here complaints or cheers depending on the color but i see a vast majority that have cases and not clear cases at that.

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
LG V20 leak shows the Android phone is keeping its second screen | The Verge

Here's a leak from Evan Blass...Looks like the v20 will for sure keep the second screen.

Looks like the renders were accurate. Still curious about the sides of the phone and the back. The front of the phone is nothing special aside from it will keep the dual front facing cameras and have a 2nd screen. I actually prefer the look and shape of the V10 over this design but I'll hold off judgement until I see the rest of the phone.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys check out a new thread started by Somestuff. He has pictures of the real deal.
35e517047d104d4aca985574baa75aaf.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair