Video footage from V20 plus nougat features

markyboy81

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
I saw this today - basically a video shot entirely on the v20 demonstrating some of the features of android nougat. Disappointingly there is no footage of the phone itself, but the video footage is stellar nonetheless. Some of the new Android features are pretty nifty as well.

https://youtu.be/PXjwBoum6BE

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I was just about to post this.lol Yes the video output looks amazing. I just hope they didn't touch it up to make it look more appealing. I don't think they did though. Everyone is saying how you can already do this with the QSlide apps but what people are missing is the fact that QSlide is limited to a few select apps. My understanding of Nougat split multitasking is that you can basically use any combination of apps you want. That's pretty sweet.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
I doubt that. Even current generation LG phones are pretty good with autofocus. I don't see why the V20 would be any different.

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I think you're right. If you look at the video at approximately 0:20, when she is pouring the olive oil into the pot, her red dress has a dark distorted look. I've noticed this on different sites that posted the video.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463