Got to play with a V20. Any Questions?

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Did it feel as if it could be susceptible to getting a permanent bend like other metal phones (my HTC M8 did this and I think some iPhones have too)

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Has it been established how the v20 screen is in the sun in landscape orientation and polarized sunglasses on?

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Not at all. My HTC 10 is my daily driver and the V20 felt great. It has a thickness to it that makes it feel great in the hand.
Also compared to the HTC 10, how's the screen quality? I used the HTC 10 for a week, didn't really like the phone, but I did like screen compared to my current G3 (didn't get a chance to compare it to my girlfriend's G4). The HTC 10 just seemed so much more bright and clear compared to my G3.

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Also compared to the HTC 10, how's the screen quality? I used the HTC 10 for a week, didn't really like the phone, but I did like screen compared to my current G3 (didn't get a chance to compare it to my girlfriend's G4). The HTC 10 just seemed so much more bright and clear compared to my G3.

To me the screen on the V20 was much better than my HTC 10 is. I love the 10, but the screen to me is it's weak point.

notacoach

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
This is sounding more and more like the new phone for me. Tmo version (this Wi-Fi calling), good camera, good sound, will ship with Nougat, and phablet-sized. It will be hard to leave HTC behind after 5 years, but the more I read about the LG the better I'm liking it. Excited to see it in person once it's out! Thanks for all the details :)