V20 Preorder deal: Beyerdynamic headphones

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
I've been told by my lg rep that the preorder deal will include $150 Beyerdynamic headphones! Anyone heard anything else?

CraigMB

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
I read that was the case for South Korean customers but it was unclear if it would carry over to U.S. ones. I am split as what to expect. With the Note 7 issues the V20 is probably getting more attention than it would have otherwise so a bonus offer may work to expand the interest or be unnecessary. Many of the first units I saw delivered to reviewers on YouTube came with a set though so there is certainly a relationship going on there.

V6Hawk

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I was asking my rep about it and he said it would be coming here too. Hopefully he is right, they seem like solid headphones.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
The only official statement I've heard was during the U.S. Launch event. In it, they said they would come with B&O Play H3 ear buds "for a limited time." There was no mention of being only offered in certain markets, so one can only assume this meant every market or at least the U.S. since that's who they were addressing.

Despite that, everyone else is saying it's only the South Korean market. I don't know where that idea originally came from either. I did ask on their Facebook page about it last night, but no answer so far. For now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

mylgt1

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
The only official statement I've heard was during the U.S. Launch event. In it, they said they would come with B&O Play H3 ear buds "for a limited time." There was no mention of being only offered in certain markets, so one can only assume this meant every market or at least the U.S. since that's who they were addressing.

Despite that, everyone else is saying it's only the South Korean market. I don't know where that idea originally came from either. I did ask on their Facebook page about it last night, but no answer so far. For now, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Yeah, on the video he says in the US they're coming with them for a limited time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo