My enthusiasm is wearing off for this phone

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I pre-ordered 2 days ago (AT&T) and am keeping my Note7 until then. When it comes in, I will make the swap. They already refunded my taxes, Next payments and down payment. The V20 was always on my list but was not available yet when the Note7 came out. Oddly enough, 2 years ago when I upgraded from a Samsung S4 I wanted a Note4 but it wasn't out yet so I got a LG G3. The store messed up our account (long story) and by the time it was resolved the Note4 was out. Part of the resolution was letting me trade in the G3 for a Note4. So I had an LG G3 for a short time and moved to a Note4 and now I have a Note7 for a short time and am moving to an LG V20. :p

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I pre-ordered 2 days ago (AT&T) and am keeping my Note7 until then. When it comes in, I will make the swap. They already refunded my taxes, Next payments and down payment. The V20 was always on my list but was not available yet when the Note7 came out. Oddly enough, 2 years ago when I upgraded from a Samsung S4 I wanted a Note4 but it wasn't out yet so I got a LG G3. The store messed up our account (long story) and by the time it was resolved the Note4 was out. Part of the resolution was letting me trade in the G3 for a Note4. So I had an LG G3 for a short time and moved to a Note4 and now I have a Note7 for a short time and am moving to an LG V20. :p
So u can preorder the phone and keep the note 7 until then?...I thought this wasn't a option

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I mean I want it.. I'm just tired of waiting to be honest.

I've decided to get this phone, but the UNEXPLAINED delay is very upsetting. I want it, but I don't want to pay $800 for it. I would be interested to know what the holdup is, since it was billed as the first phone to be released with Nougat onboard. No one seems to know (other than speculations) what's holding things up, but it's already available on ATT pre-ordered. I can understand wanting to get it right, but, since LG announced the phone 2 months ago, I feel we deserve a reason for the late release. I'll wait...but I don't like it.

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
So u can preorder the phone and keep the note 7 until then?...I thought this wasn't a option
My guys at the ATT store were telling me to go ahead and hang on to the Note and come back when my V20 arrives in a few weeks.

I was tempted but didn't want to deal with the hassle of it anymore ....... plus I have a backup phone so I kissed my Note good-bye and gave it in

ironkhalid

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
yea, enthusiasm gone, getting the pixel xl
Cmon LG, If you were to release the phone within 2 weeks of announcement like regular companies do, I would have got it...
Now you lost one.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
My guys at the ATT store were telling me to go ahead and hang on to the Note and come back when my V20 arrives in a few weeks.

I was tempted but didn't want to deal with the hassle of it anymore ....... plus I have a backup phone so I kissed my Note good-bye and gave it in
Were they willing to actually place your preorder or did they just tell you to come back when they have it ?

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
They were more than wlling to place the pre-order. It probably locked in a sales for that day because of it !?
Well that's what I will try so I can guarantee myself a phone day 1. ...Thanks for the info
59adc432d72b4028705e2bd6a9169c5f.gif

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Well that's what I will try so I can guarantee myself a phone day 1. ...Thanks for the info //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161013/59adc432d72b4028705e2bd6a9169c5f.gif
But of course 😊

My preorder is to be delivered to the store so I won't have to worry about being home when FedEx attempts it.

They'll call me when it arrives and like I said the due dates are a little earlier than the release date of the 28th so I'm a keeping my fingers and toes crossed haaaa !!

JaboSan

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
The announce and wait a month or two is old school. I too would rather wait for the announcement and have the product come out right after than wait for this artificial hype.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
When I was at AT&T on Wednesday, the rep that was assisting me said that the phone will be in between 24th and 29th, so it's possible, I might be picking mine up early.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma